What would it look like if you could…
- Have extra time in your day or week to spend more time with your clients/family/friends?
- Have definite processes and systems in place so that your business ran smoothly and with harmony
- Have a well-trained and engaged team working in your business
- Know that you had the right people working for you, a team that was happy to go above and beyond in their work because they understood your message and mission
- Accomplish all those amazing things on your “someday…” list
- Love your business again like you did when you first set out with that big vision
- Take a vacation and know that your business was humming along uninterrupted and that someone was there in case anything came up
- Launch that new product/course/offering and not dread the process but instead get excited and feel engaged in every step
- Stop worrying about the financials because it was being tracked and reported weekly and monthly allowing you to have your finger on the pulse so that decisions were easier to make
- Have the time and money to work with that coach you’ve been dreaming about
You can have any or all of this because you have discovered a few of the wonderful things that InTandem Virtual Business Management
can do for YOU.
Why hire a Virtual Business Manager
My focus is on MANAGEMENT
The focus of the business manager is on “management”. I keep an eye on the big picture, managing all the pieces – projects, team members, operations and expenses.
To grow your business
Most business owners look to hire an OBM when they simply cannot grow their business anymore being the only one in charge. You’ve reached the point where you have a solid business plan, revenue is flowing in and you are tired of being the one who has to “take care of everything.”
Providing freedom for the business owner/CEO
I will look closely at where you are spending your time, proactively taking those tasks off your plate that I can do (and you don’t need to do). I will act as a “protector” gatekeeper on your behalf, guarding your time and preserving your strength for the business needs only YOU can do.